If you know the team at Atticus you know we love to indulge in great food! Some of us are better in the kitchen than others and one of our best cooks is Carolyn from Basecamp Bookkeeping. Her brownies are one of our favourite team meeting recipes.
Carolyn is sharing her brownie magic with you – just try and resist these intensely fudgy, decadent and delicious brownies – we know we can’t!
1 cup of baking cocoa
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
¾ cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 200g packet choc bits
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line the base of 27cm x 18cm x 3cm tin with baking powder.
- Melt butter and stir in baking cocoa, allow to cool slightly. Beat in eggs.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Sift flour and baking powder together. Add to mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir through choc bits. Turn mixture into tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until just firm when pressed in the centre. Leave in tin for 20 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack.
- When cold cut into squares.
Say hello to Carolyn at Basecamp Bookkeeping on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0473 151 400.